Celebrate the vibe of glorious movies and pop songs from the 1980s. VICE delivers the perfect drum tracks that capture the era’s atmosphere. The 1980s are back in mainstream music, particularly Synthwave – bigger and better than before.
Influenced by 1980s film soundtracks and video games and inspired by composers like Jean-Michel Jarre, Vangelis, and Trevor Horn, Synthwave contains 1980s cliched elements such as electronic drums, gated reverb, and analog and early-digital synthesizer sounds. It’s the aesthetics of a golden era, revived with the pristine sound quality of the 21st century. Take your shortcut to top chart positions with Beatmaker VICE. Inspired by some of the most legendary classic drum machines from companies like Linn, Roland, Simmons or Korg, VICE turns your drum programming into a retro-futuristic adventure of epic proportions. VICE’s clean and simple interface makes it easy to create your music without overthinking.
Comes with 10 drum kits, 12 smart-mix presets and easy access to all the effects you need to make punchy digital drums with legit ’80s vibes.
- Windows 10-11
- macOS Catalina (10.15) – Monterey (12.5)
- 64bit only
- Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Rosetta and native).
- You may have success on earlier versions but ujam doesn’t support and fully qualify them.
- 4 GB of RAM
- 0.06 GB of free Disk Space
- 1280x768px Display
- Internet Connection
- VST 2, VST 3, AU 2 and AAX
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.
- Downloadable Installer File
- E-mail and Password Within the Plug-in
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.