HYPE has no hidden controls or complications. The straightforward interface you see is exactly what you get—nothing more, nothing less—making every tweak quick and painless. And to make things even easier, HYPE is fully compatible with MIDI Drag & Drop—so you can take loops directly from HYPE’s keyboard and place them directly into your DAW session for easy editing.
These kicks hit hard. Every single beat. Without ever being too much. Every kick, snare, and hi hat is pre-processed to perfection—all you have to do is add the finishing touches. HYPE’s presets combine the best of Deep House, mainstream club, classic Ibiza and underground EDM, giving you a massive edge. While other producers use the same loops and samples as everyone else, you get a custom-curated selection of grooves that no one else is using right now, giving you a unique sound that stands out among the crowd.
Sample packs boast large claims about “number of loops”—but with HYPE, the loops are your own. Everything’s in MIDI, so you can change any part of a loop if you want to make everything “lock in.” This means no more weak, flat beats. You’re in full control of your beats without you ever feeling like you have to do it on your own. With 10 separate kits, 12 smart-mix presets and the phenomenal FX you need to create huge festival bangers, HYPE is the perfect tool to create driving, heavy beats that immediately compare to your favourite EDM and Progressive House tracks. With a single knob, you control a combined highpass filter, reverb and subtle delay—perfect for creating high-impact builds without the need for multiple automation lanes. This pushes your drums into the background in a way that a simple filter never could, setting you up for a much stronger chorus or drop.
- Windows 10-11
- macOS Catalina (10.15) – Monterey (12.5)
- 64bit only
- Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Rosetta and native).
- You may have success on earlier versions but ujam doesn’t support and fully qualify them.
- 4 GB of RAM
- 0.16 GB of free Disk Space
- 1280x768px Display
- Internet Connection
- VST 2, VST 3, AU 2 and AAX
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.
- Downloadable Installer File
- E-mail and Password Within the Plug-in
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.