It’s all about that beat. For many tracks in these genres, the beat is so essential that they do away with most other elements, if not all. Start with a beat, maybe layer some melodic loop on top, and leave plenty of space for the vocals.
Tough, yet shiny
The drum sounds of GLORY are gritty and heavy. They can cut through a mix and provide plenty of bass. However they’re carefully sound designed to give you that production-value-feel right out of the box.
Always on time
GLORY is part of UJAMs Beatmaker series, which makes producing outstanding beats for your music fast and easy. It instantly syncs to your DAW’s tempo, and you can play a near-infinite variety of beats.
Features at a Glance
GLORY features 10 kits with 16 drum instruments each. There are 20 Styles with 23 ready-made patterns each, for a total of 460 patterns. Plus: Easy access to all the effects you need to make punchy contemporary beats that will – quite literally – leave an impression.
Tune the bass drum to match your song’s key or melody. Much easier than with an actual 808.
Create your music without overthinking! Select and adjust one out of 12 custom mix templates. Each is a complete multi-bus mixing desk under the hood with multiple effect chains per channel.
- 20 styles, 60 presets
- 10 drum kits, 460 patterns
- MIDI Drag and Drop
- Special control: Bass Tune
- Windows 7 or later
- macOS X 10.11 or later
- 64bit only
- You may have success on earlier versions but ujam doesn’t support and fully qualify them.
- 4 GB of RAM
- 0.105 GB of free Disk Space
- 1280x768px Display
- Internet Connection
- VST, AU 2 and AAX
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.
- Downloadable Installer File
- E-mail and Password Within the Plug-in
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.