There are times when you need OG electronic drums to get the job done — with CIRCUITS, you’ll instantly pull listeners back to the 70s with beautiful imperfections you can’t get with digital alone. Any genre can step up its game with some classic electronic drums, and you can prove it in seconds with CIRCUITS — toss these sounds and grooves into any song for some punch, character and retro action.
Mix It Up – use the mix control for thumping lows, smooth stereo widening, slap delay, EQ carving and many other processing methods rolled into 12 Mix presets, allowing you to transform the sound of your beats in moments.
Old-School Ear Candy – need a layer for your drums with some punch and sparkle, without taking up essential space in the mix? The vintage samples in CIRCUITS offer the perfect accent while keeping your percussion tight and crisp.
Analogue masterpieces – hear how CIRCUITS creates the perfect back-to-future drum groove.
Features at a Glance – CIRCUITS features 10 kits with 16 drum instruments each. There are 20 Styles with 23 ready-made patterns, for a total of 460 patterns. Plus: Pair with Usynth 2080 for a retro electronic vibe or dial in the perfect analog sound with Finisher RETRO.
Special Control: Boost – carve out the mids, crank the sub and add shimmer to the highs all once, straight into a slammed compressor for maximum impact. You can also set the control negative for a tight mid-range knock!
Intensity – use the Beat Intensity control to make quick changes — e.g. to adjust energy levels between your verse and chorus.
- 20 Styles, 50 Presets
- 10 Drum Kits, 460 Patterns
- MIDI Drag & Drop, Resizable User Interface
- Special Control: Boost
- Windows 10 or later
- macOS Catalina (10.15) — macOS Monterey (12.5)
- Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Rosetta and native)
- You may have success on earlier versions but ujam doesn’t support and fully qualify them.
- 4 GB of RAM
- 720 MB of free disk space
- 1280x768px Display
- Internet Connection
- VST, AU 2 and AAX
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.
- Downloadable Installer File
- E-mail and Password Within the Plug-in or UJAM app
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.