Repro dives into the past for analogue inspiration, meticulously modelling two famous synthesizers. Every detail of the original was captured using component-level modelling technology to create the most authentic model possible. All the subtle characteristics and quirks found in the originals are present in Repro. One product, one installer, two synths.
Repro-1 is a fierce monosynth. The classic design gives you immediate access to all the raw power: Two oscillators, self-oscillating 4-pole lowpass filter, arpeggiator, step sequencer, the unique modulation section. Plus five stomp-box effects which can be arranged in any order.
Repro-5 is the polyphonic addition. It shares a lot of sonic DNA with Repro-1, but adds new flavours and characteristics. Play rich pads, shape them using the resonant lowpass filter, drive the polyphonic distortion unit as hard as you like, and finally polish your sound with five built-in effects.
Repro contains Repro-1 and Repro-5.
Repro-1 is a fierce monosynth: hard working, raw sounding and immediately playable. The classic design is simple and intuitive but belies a deep feature set capable of a wide range of sounds.
Repro-5 is the new polyphonic addition. It has a lot in common with Repro-1, a similar design and feature plus shared sonic DNA. But Repro-5 introduces new flavours, most notably is ability to play lush chords or thick unison leads, while keeping the authentic analogue sound.
- Unashamedly monophonic
- 4-pole resonant lowpass filter
- Glide control
- Arpeggiator with latch mode
- Sequencer with two 32-step patterns (or 64 steps when chained)
- 3 modulation sources controlling 5 destination
- 2 additional “performance” modulation assignments
- 5 effects: wavefolder/distortion, delay/chorus, EQ/resonator, reverb, sonic conditioner/dynamics processor
- 500 factory presets
- 8-voice polyphony
- 1 to 8 voice unison with glide control
- Audio-rate voice modulation: oscillator FM (frequency and pulse width), filter FM
- 4-pole resonant lowpass filter
- Flexible modulation options plus 2-slot matrix
- Polyphonic distortion unit with 4 types including bit crusher
- 5 effects: tape emulation, delay/chorus, EQ/resonator, reverb, sonic conditioner/dynamics processor
- Over 950 factory presets
- Powerful analogue sound using component-level modelling
- 2 oscillators: saw / pulse and saw / triangle / pulse
- Oscillator waveforms can be combined
- Waveform pulse width modulation and oscillator sync options
- White noise generator
- ADSR envelope
- “Tweak” screen for adjusting component behaviour
- Host-syncable LFO with 3 waveforms
- Microtuning support (.tun files)
- Resizable UI
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Global preferences page
- New preset browser with powerful search functions, tagging
- Current PC or Intel Mac
- Modern CPU (Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or newer
- Windows 7 or newer
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 60MB free disc space
- display 1000x600px and up
- Mac OS X: AAX, AU, NKS, VST2 or VST3 compatible host software
- Windows: AAX, NKS, VST2 or VST3 compatible host software
- Supports 32bit and 64bit in all formats
- AAX support for Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later, 11 & 12
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.