Sleek, streamlined, supercharged
Hive 2 is an easy-to-use synthesizer combining u-he’s famous sound quality with a low CPU footprint. The extra modulation features guarantee more fun than ever before.
Underneath its new face, Hive 2 lets you go deeper: Add life with the unique Shape Sequencer and Function Generators, layer traditional analogue waveforms with 2-dimensional wavetables, or control multiple effect parameters at the same time for the full-on, mindbending experience.
With its no-nonsense GUI, flexible signal routing and high quality effects, Hive 2 gives you the sound you want with a minimum of fuss.
- Low CPU usage, 3 different synth engines
- Resizable UI
- 2 oscillators with wavetable option, 16x unison, tunable sub-oscillators
- Drag & drop modulation assignment
- 12x 2 matrix slots with modifiers for curvature, rectify, quantize, sample/hold, slew rate
- 4 user-definable XY control pads
- Arpeggiator, step sequencer with realtime recording
- Unique 8-step shape sequencer with 4 independent outputs
- 2 function generators can serve as extra envelopes, gate generators, LFOs, slew limiters
- 7 re-arrangeable effects: distortion, chorus, delay, phaser, EQ, reverb, compressor
- Panel presets for each oscillator, filter, matrix slot etc., with copy, load and save options
- Solo buttons for auditioning individual oscillators or filter signals
- Scope for viewing the audio output or any modulation signal, with zoom controls
- MIDI remote control via learn page with editable list
- Microtuning (.tun files)
- 2000+ factory presets by some of our favourite sound designers; many more available online
- Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, Windows 7 or newer, Linux beta version also available
- Host application for VST2, VST3, AU, AAX (PT 10.3.7 or newer), 32bit or 64bit
- Modern CPU (Sandy Bridge or newer is recommended)
- 250MB free hard disk space recommended
- 2GB RAM recommended
- 1000 x 600px or larger screen
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.