The oscillators, filters and envelopes closely model components found in some of the great monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. Modules can be mixed and matched so you can build hybrids, but what sets DIVA apart is the sheer authenticity of the analogue sound. This comes at the cost of quite a high CPU-hit, but we think it was worth it: Diva is the first native software synth that applies methods from industrial circuit simulators (e.g. PSpice) in realtime. The behaviour of zero-delay-feedback filters when pushed to the limit clearly demonstrates the advantages of this groundbreaking approach.
Check out more than 1200 presets. If your computer can handle it, try them in “Divine” mode.
- Authentic, unrivaled analogue sound
- Up to 40% less CPU-hit than version 1.0
- Multithreading support for modern CPUs – more polyphony, less overload
- Even bigger library of gorgeously organic presets
- Resizable editor window, alternative skins available shortly
- The essence of 7 or 8 vintage synths for about 1% of the cost
- Current PC or intel Mac
- Multicore CPU with SSE2
- (Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
- Mac OSX 10.5 or newer
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 30MB free disc space
- display 1000x600px and up
- OSX: VST2 or AU compatible host software
- Windows: VST2 compatible host software
- Supports 32bit and 64bit in all formats
- AAX support for Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.