Enjoy new drums everyday and get inspired by all the creativity that DrumComputer sets free. Just because, there still is all the unheard of.
8 individual sound engines contain all the DSP goodies and share presets, so you can exchange sounds between engines. 3 synthesis layers cover a broad variety of timbres, from a classical analog Resonator to Wavetable, plus the awesome Resynth, which brings you liquidized cymbals, snares and synths.
Multimode filter, Compressor, Distortion and 2 kinds of Send Reverbs provide a vast toolset to carve the drums of tomorrow. Enjoy the 2 included ENV/LFO hybrids with lots of waveforms and the flexible modulation matrix with sources and targets all over the instrument.
The Kit Page provides the most important functions of the sound engine. Each of the eight kit channels provides a preset browser for the individual sound, controls for global pitch and decay, a modify knob and a profiled random function. Define a Mute group in oder to make a trigger on one engine choke the sound on another engine and use Choke Groups for open/closed hihat choking, but also for interesting synth sounds.
The Finalizer is a well balanced recipe of transient shaper, compressor, maximizer and saturation. Use it to bring out the Attacks of your drums and let the room breath.
Millions of drum sounds
Drum sound randomizers with profiles and the MakeKit button will keep on surprising you with new drum sounds and kits. Simple patterns turn into livid tracks with the Auto Fill feature, which inserts fills and parameter changes at certain song positions. The revolutionary Remix control creates crazy fills and covers lots of groove and fun.
The Pattern, Mute & Mapping section offers you extensive live-performance-oriented control over DrumComputer. Enjoy total freedom when it comes to assigning drum sounds to your keyboard and use Key zones for rolls, pitch, and modulations. 8 keys are reserved for the mute function, perfect for live-re-arranging of your beats. 16 pattern keys plus pattern chain allow for easy pattern editing and sequencing.
- 8 Sound Engines, each one layering a Resonator, Wavetable and Resynth
- Filter, Compressor, Overdrive and 2 kinds of Send Reverbs: Room and Hall
- 2x Env/LFO, plus Synth-Engine-Modulators, Sequencer-Modulators, ModMatrix
- Intelligent Randomizers for endless Drum Sounds
- 16 Step Sequencer and Pattern Generator, Probability, Rolls, +/- Step Delay, Swing, Humanize
- Auto- und Manual Remixing/Fills
- Easy Keyboard Mapping for Patterns, Mutes and Engine Triggers
- Keyzones for Rolls, Pitch and Modulation
- MIDI File Drag & Drop
- Multiple Audio/MIDI Outputs
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Requires macOS 10.9 or higher
- Audio Unit, VST2, AAX, Standalone
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Requires Windows 7 or higher
- VST2, AAX, Standalone
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.