SSL and Harrison bring together studio legends from Oxford and Nashville with the Mastering Plug-in Bundle, featuring the Harrison Mastering EQ and SSL X-ValveComp plug-ins. Limited time only.
TheMastering EQ has been specifically designed for mastering your mixes and is a must-have for pro audio engineers and enthusiasts alike. The Mastering EQ features a revolutionary filter shape that was originally developed for precise speaker management. This means that the resulting curves are perfect for making broad, musical changes to the final tone while maintaining the harmonic balance between the elements of your mix. Unlike ordinary EQs, when two adjacent bands are adjusted the resulting curve is flat across the band edges, rather than having discrete peaks and valleys. This causes less change in your instrument and vocal character, while applying the desired tonal balance to your mix. Managing a powerful full-range EQ has never been so fast and easy.
X-ValveComp is a fully-featured mono or stereo channel compressor with a full set of classic channel compressor controls and an added ‘valve’ emulation stage. The valve emulation stage sits after the compressor in the signal path and adds a variable degree of primarily 2nd order harmonic saturation and distortion that thickens and colours the sound. The compressor can be switched between Peak or RMS modes and has a full set of controls including; Threshold, Ratio, Knee, Attack, Release and Hold.There are Input and Output Meters with separate kick down compression amount indication andInput and Output Level controls. There’s a Gain Make Up control and switched AutoGain Make Up mode.
- Apple M1 native support – X-ValveComp is a universal binary, and features M1 Native support
- Fully featured mono or stereo channel compressor
- Valve emulation stage adds harmonic saturation and distortion
- Switches between Peak & RMS mode
- Side Chain with high and low pass filters
- Manual and Auto Gain Make Up modes
- Threshold, Ratio, Knee, Attack, Release, hold controls
- Wet/Dry Mix control for parallel compression
- A&B Preset switch for settings comparison
- Full DAW automation for all controls
Supported formats: AAX, VST, VST3, AU
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.