At the core of SuperPlate are meticulous models of the EMT 140, EMT 240, Audicon, Stocktronics RX4000, and EcoPlate III reverb units. Its three different flavors of analog coloration – Tube, Solid-State and Clean – can be used in combination with any of SuperPlate’s styles. Its wide range of modern digital features includes infinite decay time, built-in pre-delay, expanded modulation controls, full-featured EQ for detailed tonal shaping, and a unique decay ducking option that adjusts decay time to reduce overlap or build-up.
- Five Analogue Plate Styles
- Three Preamp Options
- Infinite Decay
- Built-in Pre-delay
- Modulation Controls
- Decay Ducking options
- Full-featured EQ
- Apple Silicon and VST3 compatible
- Plug-in formats (64 bit only): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST 2, VST 3, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported sample rates: Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.12 or later; Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Supported hosts: Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Studio One, Reaper, Bitwig
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.