Sound Toys’ MicroShift is a stereo width-enhancement plug-in that employs the micro-shifting technique – using small amounts of delay and/or pitch shift – to add width, depth, thickness, and space to any track you instantiate it on.
You get complete tweakability over the effect with Mix, Focus, Detune, and Delay controls. You’ll find many uses for MicroShift: it’s great on lead and BG vocals – or anything else you want to sound huge. And it’s downright indispensable for building a wall of guitars.
- Adds width, depth, thickness, and space to any track
- Mix, Focus, Detune, and Delay knobs give you control over the effect
- Great on vocals, guitars, and anything else you want to sound huge
- Also included: Little MicroShift – a streamlined version
- Software Type: Stereo Width-enhancement Plug-in
- Supported Computer Format: Mac, PC
- Supported Plug-In Formats: AAX Native (Mac), RTAS, VST, AU, AudioSuite
- Hardware Requirements – Mac : Intel Mac
- Hardware Requirements – PC: PC
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.6-10.9
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows XP/Vista/7
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.