If you want a touch of 60s warmth on your tracks, reach for Little Radiator. It’s great for fattening up bass, guitar, drums, or vocals. And it’s fantastic on electric piano.
This modelled tube pre-amp from Soundtoys is based on the Altec 1566A, a simple little preamp straight out of the Motown Era. Little Radiator drives and breaks up in very interesting ways, creating rich harmonic distortion, exactly like the 1566A.
- Call up 60’s Motown vibes instantly with the sound of the Altec 1566A pre-amp
- Add character and grit to vocals, bass, electric piano, drums and more
- Flip the Bias switch for choppy, lo-fi sounds
- Add some line noise for a subtle, authentic feel
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.8 or later, Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Plug-in formats (both 32 and 64-bit): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported sample rates: Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Supported host applications: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
- Other requirements: iLok.com account
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.