Need some width for your background vocals? Want to make a lead guitar or synth sound larger than life? Little MicroShift gives you three different flavours of a classic stereo widening trick at the push of a button.
Little MicroShift uses a special recipe of pitch shifting and delay that varies over time to create rich stereo width. It’s incredibly simple to use and perfect for spicing up important instruments, or for blending background vocals subtly into a mix.
We designed Little MicroShift to nail the vibe of sought-after hardware pitch shifters like the Eventide H3000 (which featured algorithms originally designed by Soundtoys’ founders) and the AMS DMX 15-80s.
MicroShift captures the quirks of the originals including saturation and even the different de-glitching algorithms used by these units. So now you can have the big, wide sound of the original hardware with a simple and refined interface that makes getting those tried-and-true sounds faster and easier than ever.
- Widen vocals, lead guitars, synths and more
- Get big sounds fast with an incredibly simple interface
- Create focus for important instruments, or blend them into the background
- Select from 3 different flavours of widening based on sought-after hardware
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.8 or later, Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Plug-in formats (both 32 and 64-bit): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported sample rates: Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Supported host applications: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
- Other requirements: iLok.com account
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.