FilterFreak is the first in a series of totally cool new plug-ins to come out of the Wave Mechanics / SoundToys plug-in development lab. A ridiculous amount of programming time, head scratching, listening and tweaking has gone into the development and design of FilterFreak in order to provide you with a wealth of incredibly realistic, powerful and truly “analog sounding” filters.
Filter Freak is designed to take filter related sound mangling to a whole new level. FilterFreak offers unprecedented plug-in filtering power and comes with not only one, but TWO plug-ins, each with a host of easily accessible and highly tweakable parameters that can be used to create some totally awesome filtering combinations. Special attention has been given to recreating a filter that both sounds and responds like a real analog filter. When you overload the input to FilterFreak it won’t “freak out” but instead will saturate the way a normal filter would in the analog world.
- Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass and Notch Filter Modes
- Adjustable slope filters
- Analog style saturation for added warmth or serious distortion
- LFO, ADSR, Random, and Envelope Modulation
- Over 200 professionally designed presets
- Synchronize to MIDI beat clock or tap tempo
- Drum-machine style rhythmic modulation
- Fully customizable LFO shapes
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.10 or later; Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Plug-in Formats (64-bit only): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates: Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Supported Hosts: Pro Tools (11 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.