At Soundtoys we are more than a little obsessed with delay effects, and EchoBoy is the ultimate realization of that obsession. It wraps decades of echo device history and new forward-thinking features into one versatile effect that will find its way into every corner of your mixes.
We dug deep into our collection of vintage gear to find the essence of our favourite echo boxes, and we channeled it into EchoBoy. You’ll find an echo tone that fits your mix easily by choosing one of the 30 built-in styles modelled on vintage gear. Get instant access to a whole range of classic echo box tones, including EchoPlex, Space Echo, Memory Man, DM-2, and the TelRay oil can delay.
EchoBoy’s chorus even emulates the CE-1 chorus, considered a holy-grail of guitar chorus pedals. We’ve also modelled other gear to give you a range of sounds that goes beyond standard delay stompboxes. If you want warm, smooth saturation, try the “Studio Tape” style, inspired by our Ampex ATR-102 half-inch two-track machine. And yes, turn it up! EchoBoy sounds great when pushed hard, just like the best analog gear.
- Choose from 30 different echo styles: Echoplex, Space Echo, Memory Man, DM-2 and many more
- Warm up vocals with high-end tape sound modelled on the Ampex ATR-102
- Control saturation, tape flutter and diffusion for strikingly analog-sounding effects
- Create rich stereo delays with Dual and Ping-Pong modes
- Adjust shuffle, swing and accent. The only echo with true “groove”
- Design one-of-a-kind rhythmic delay effects using Rhythm Echo mode
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.10 or later; Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Plug-in Formats (64-bit only): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates: Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Supported Hosts: Pro Tools (11 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.