Simple, devious and often unpredictable, Devil-Loc is a little plug-in that makes drums sound big. Drop it on a drum kit or loop and listen to Devil-Loc inflate the room ambience, pumping excitement into an otherwise drab rhythm track. Push it to its limits to create extreme gating effects where loud hits crush the signal to silence and the output blooms into a fuzzy mess.
Some of the best music production techniques are based on twisting and abusing old technology, and Devil-Loc comes straight out of that tradition. Its inspiration comes from an old podium mic compressor called the Level-Loc.
- Create huge drum sounds with extreme compression and distortion
- Capture the raw and unpredictable nature of the offbeat Level-Loc compressor
- Dial in the perfect amount of Crunch (distortion) and Crush (compression) with an incredibly simple interface
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.10 or later; Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Plug-in Formats (64-bit only): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates: Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Supported Hosts: Pro Tools (11 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.