The Decapitator Native plug-in by SoundToys elevates the phenomenon of analog saturation to an art! Nothing beats the way that bold and cohesive saturation brings a mix together. That’s why engineers everywhere are always on the lookout for the perfect saturation emulator.
SoundToys created Decapitator by tracking and emulating the real dynamics of vintage gear – no static convolution here. That’s why Decapitator Native lets you add anything from subtle odd harmonics to glowing even harmonics to your sound. Select from five different saturation modes and add spice to your bass, turn up the heat on your guitars and vocals, and beef up your kick drums. And when you want to unleash pure brutality, just punch in the Punishment button.
- Analog saturation emulator
- 5 different emulation modes
- Saturation emulations use continuous dynamic modelling – no static convolution!
- Mix control lets you blend in unaffected signal for extra clarity
- Available in RTAS, AU, and VST formats
- AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU) (64-bit)
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.10 or later; Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Pro Tools (11 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.