Our latest plug-in, EchoBoy Jr., is now a part of Soundtoys 5 and the Effect Rack. In addition, customers who own an individual license for EchoBoy 5 will also get EchoBoy Jr. as part of the 5.2 update. Installers for version 5.2 of all Soundtoys 5 products are now available for download (free of charge) in the Soundtoys accounts of all version 5 product owners.
- EchoBoy Jr. is now available in Soundtoys 5 and Effect Rack
- EchoBoy Jr. is now included with individual EchoBoy 5 licenses and installers
- Some Effect Rack presets now include EchoBoy Jr.
- Fixed an issue where certain AAX plug-ins did not support multi-mono operation
- The LFO rate parameter can now be automated in PhaseMistress and FilterFreak 1 & 2
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Plug-in formats (both 32 and 64-bit): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported sample rates: Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Supported host applications: (10.3.5 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
- Other requirements: iLok.com account (An iLok USB dongle is not required)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.