You want believable and natural sounding doubles but don’t have access to your vocalist, or the time required to record extra takes in order to comp doubles or transfer a lead take into an external editor, make copies of it and then manipulate the pitch and timing of them. Maybe you like the speed of using a classic stereo imager, chorus or harmonising effect, but aren’t so happy with the rather unnatural artefacts that can often occur? Enter VoxDoubler. Bespoke designed to give you the best of these two approaches; ease of use, real-time processing and results that sound as lifelike as if the doubled parts were actually multi-tracked.
- Generate believable double and triple vocal tracks to create width, depth or add thickness
- Humanise section to adjust the Timing and Pitch of the doubles relative to the original vocal
- Depth control to push the new doubled voices deeper into the mix
- Tone control to prevent sibilant doubles from becoming distracting, or to brighten those that are too muddy
- Track/Aux mode allows you to apply the effect in place or, for more advanced control, mix it in parallel on an aux return
- A more cost-effective alternative, both in terms of initial outlay and speed of use, than more complex and manual processes
- Engineered for vocals, but try it on instruments too!
- Hallmark Sonnox audio precision, transparency and reliability
iLok account required. AAX, AU, VST2 and VST3 supported.
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7 or later
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.