A/B your mix with your favourite songs. Hear where you’re competitive and what you need to tweak. Solo different stereo channels to check mono compatibility, low-end focus and explore the stereo field. Isolate frequency bands for fresh perspectives and focus on overlooked details like kick and bass relationships. Don’t be fooled into thinking the loudest reference sounds the best. Remove any loudness bias by automatically matching the input level of all inputs.
Stepped volume controls provide quick, repeatable listening levels for consistent mixing decisions.
Simple loudness and dynamics metering keep you grounded. Stay green to stay competitive; it’s that simple.
Spectral meters display the frequency content to ensure a balanced mix, reflective of your chosen reference tracks.
- Multiple simultaneous inputs to reference a variety of sources, your system audio, files imported into your DAW, and your in-process mix
- Easily switch between multiple outputs for different sets of monitor speakers or headphones
- Host AU plugins on any of the outputs, with any configuration
- Band solos in conjunction with the spectral analyser to identify issues, or reference specific frequency ranges of mixes you like
- Channel solo to check mono compatibility and stereo width
- Stepped volume control for precise and repeatable listening levels
- The Match Input Loudness button automatically corrects level differences between your reference tracks
- ListenHub’s Auto-mute instantly catches loud bursts protecting your ears and your speakers
- Want to ensure a dynamic and exciting mix? We’ll tell you if your mix is crushed, loud, competitive or lively
- Use the Short-term LUFS meter to ensure a consistent level between different parts of your arrangement
- Set your short-term loudness to the loudest part, and everything else will fall into place
- Stop worrying about integrated loudness as each streaming service will apply loudness normalisation to your track, regardless
Sonnox ListenHub is available as a standalone application for macOS 10.12 or later, or as a plugin for most DAWs. Sonnox ListenHub comes with a free remote application for both iPhone, iPad and Android devices. This can be downloaded from Apple’s App Store or on the Google Play store – iOS 9.3 and above / iPad OS 13 and above / Android 9 (Pie) and above.
- AAX-Native plugin – AAX Native compatible application (ProTools 11 or later) / Mac OS X 10.12 or later
- Audio Unit (AU) plugin – Audio Units (AU) compatible application (Logic, Digital Performer etc.) / Mac OS X 10.12 or later
- VST3 plugin – VST3 compatible application (Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One etc.) / Mac OS X 10.12 or later
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.