sonible’s approach of computing reverb based on the source signal rather than working with presets or pre-recorded impulse responses is a completely new way to meet the uniqueness of every creation.
Reverb perfectly matched to the source
Because no two audio tracks are the same, smart:reverb’s processing focuses on the individuality of every signal. With a single click, the plug-in quickly analyzes the source material to create every reverb from scratch. By custom-fitting the reverb to the spectral and temporal characteristics of the input signal, typical problems like disturbing resonances or muddy reverb tails are avoided from the very beginning.
Explore characteristics, not presets
Simultaneously, smart:reverb computes a reverb matrix that provides a range of styles for the reverb at hand— each of them tailored to the input signal. Guided by descriptive properties, users can quickly find the style that best suits their creative visions without having to rummage through hundreds of presets.
The best of both worlds: Use A.I. but stay in control
True to sonible’s maxim – use smart technology but stay in control – smart:reverb is a hybrid plug-in that combines the flexibility of a fully parametric reverb with the transparency and sonic integrity of convolution reverbs.
For maximum control, the plug-in provides an interactive view of the reverb’s anatomy. A detailed interface makes it easy to manipulate the deep-structure of the reverb by modifying its frequency- and time-dependent decay rate as well as the reverb’s spread and density evolvement over time.
Smart processing for a faster workflow
sonible’s smart:engine – an A.I.-based, content-aware system designed on the basis of psychoacoustic principles and extensive hands-on mixing experience – powers the inner workings of smart:reverb. Just like smart:comp and smart:EQ 2, this new plug-in comes with profiles for different audio sources to prime the processing of the smart:engine to the input signal.
- Custom-tailored reverb in just a few seconds
- Reverb matrix with a wide spectrum of different styles
- Interactive representation of the reverb’s anatomy
- Time and frequency dependent adjustment options for maximum decay control
- Time-dependent spread and density control to design the right sound
- Creative features like Infinite and Freeze for layering sounds
- Signal-adaptive controls for reverb width, colour and clarity
- EQ pre-filter to quickly shape the wet signal
- Format (Mac): AU, VST, VST3, AAX (64 bit)
- Format (Windows):VST, VST3, AAX (64 bit)
- Samplerates: 44.1 kHz bis 192 kHz
- Authorization: machine-based or iLok
- PC: Windows 10
- Mac: OSX 10.8
- RAM: at least 4 GB (recommended)
- CPU: at least intel DualCore i5 (recommended)
- GPU: OpenGL version 3.2+
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.