The core of frei:raum is a fully interactive equalizer with state of the art mastering quality. Each band can either be used in classical mode for manual EQing, or in the unique “smart” mode, offering automatic detection and removal of problematic resonances in different frequency bands.
Got your spectral balance right but some frequency ranges still sound blurred and lack presence? That’s where the proximity:EQ of frei:raum comes into action.
With a few clicks, you can easily adjust the relation of direct sound and reverb within any frequency range. Use the proximity:EQ for reverb reduction and flexible dereverberation – or to increase the natural “diffuse sound” of your recording.
Unlimited (a)tonality – entropy:EQ
Turn up picking sounds and play with the sharpness of your snare drum! Perfect, nice clear sound but still not “tight” enough? Get your hands on the fabulous, new entropy:EQ! By separating tonal components (e.g. sustained notes) from inharmonic parts (e.g. drum attacks), the entropy:EQ can be used to freely adjust the tonal characteristics of your sound at any given frequency.
- Interactive EQ with 3 unique smart bands for quick EQing
- Frequency dependent control of direct sound and reverb
- Frequency dependent control of tonal and inharmonc components
- All processing stages operate fully parallel and in real-time
- No phase distortions, even with critical settings
- Small meter indicator to individually monitor each band\
PC Windows XP – Windows 8
Mac OSX 10.7+
RAM at least 4 GB (recommended)
CPU at least intel DualCore i5 (recommended)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.