PSP Xenon offers 64-bit precision processing throughout its entire signal path, and can operate at sample rates up to 192kHz. Once you experience for yourself the pristine, transparent response and intuitive design of this plug-in, we believe it will become your “go to” limiter for mastering and other critical audio applications.
- Far more control over how the transients sound
- Transparent results
- Neat and tidy interface
- Three dedicated transient-handling modes
- Clear metering, including K-System support
The PSP Xenon version 1.3.0 is available in the non-iLok version only.
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, 32 or 64-bit host application capable of running AudioUnit plug-ins with Cocoa view
- VST: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.4 or later, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
PC Minimum Requirements
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.