All four filters are bell-type filters when boosting, and have progressive Q factors. The PSP preQursor2 introduces PSP’s Advanced Analog Modelling of preamplifier and filters to accurately recreate an analog-like behaviour. The analogue modelling algorithm can be enabled and controlled per instance, or globally per group of instances. The latter allows for easy control of the amount of analog- like processing on either selected tracks or all tracks in the mix. All these characteristics result in a processor that not only sounds excellent on acoustic tracks, overall mixes, or any other application, but also allows you to virtually create the input console for all tracks in your mix with easy and convenient controls. In every usage case, PSP preQursor2 will maintain the natural feel and definition of the material.
Up to date (at least version 3.1.7) iLok License Manager application installed.
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.12 or later, 32 or 64-bit host application capable of running AudioUnit plug-ins with Cocoa view
- VST: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.12 or later, 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.12 or later, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.12 or later, Pro Tools 10,11,12 or later
PC Minimum Requirements
- VST: Windows 7, 8 or 10, VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows 7, 8 or 10, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Pro Tools 10, 11, 12 (or later)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.