These processors were not modelled on specific hardware analogue processors, but rather on the sound and features of many analog circuits, with the goal of designing processors that can assist you in taming the sterility and harshness that often plagues digitally recorded audio.
All plug-ins utilize 64-bit double precision floating point algorithms throughout their entire signal path and support sample rates of up to 192kHz.
PSP MixBass2: A powerful bass harmonic enhancement and control tool for adding and controlling low end to your sounds or mixes.
PSP MixTreble2: A high-end processing tool designed to shape the top end of your mix and individual sounds.
PSP MixPressor2: A flexible and precise dynamics processor for adding subtle glue or extreme compression.
PSP MixSaturator2: A versatile saturation tool with multiple modes ranging from subtle analog “heat” to tape saturation to full audio destruction.
PSP MixGate2: A precise gate tool for taming signals in the mix.
PSP MixSync2: A high-quality time alignment tool useful for post production applications or aligning multi-track signals in a session.
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, 32 or 64-bit host application capable of running AudioUnit plug-ins with Cocoa view
- VST: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.4 or later, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Mac OSX 10.7 or later, ProTools LE 11.0.0 or ProTools HD 11.0.0 (or later)
PC Minimum Requirements
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), Pro Tools 10 or Pro Tools 11
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.