PSP MasterComp is a high fidelity stereo dynamics processor. Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT – Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates.
PSP MasterComp version 1.7.0 installer includes two versions of the plug-in: PSP MasterComp, which is mainly designed for mastering compression and expansion and PSP MicroComp designed for using on buses and track processing during mixing.
- Total high frequency transparency thanks to double sampled processing (excluding output limiter)
- Low distortion due to our optional Smooth Level Detector algorithm
- Optional automatic attack and release times
- Wide range of controls dedicated for mastering purposes
- Over threshold compression and expansion
- Advanced side chain filtering, channel linking and compression tilting controls
- Mix control to allow fine blending between the processed and clean signal
- Optional high quality brick wall output limiter with automatic release time
- Advanced PPM/VU meters with contextual readings and adjustable parameters
Due to technical limitations the PSP MasterComp version 1.7.0 is available in the non iLok version only.
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, 32 or 64-bit host application capable of running AudioUnit plug-ins with Cocoa view
- VST: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.4 or later, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
PC Minimum Requirements
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.