PSP InfiniStrip is an infinitely configurable channel strip plug-in (AAX, AudioUnit, VST, VST3, RTAS) based on 20 years PSP experience in developing HANDCRAFTED PLUG-INS for tracking, mixing and mastering. PSP InfiniStrip can be used for mixing, tracking or live streaming/broadcasting anywhere you need a great sounding and easy to configure channel strip, without having to worry about latency!
That’s right – you can configure PSP InfiniStrip with whatever modules you need and track through them with confidence that the plug-in isn’t adding any latency at all to your recorded signal! ZERO LATENCY. FULL IMPACT.
- 22 independent processors divided into 8 types of modules (preamps, filters, compressors, equalisers, limiters, dynamic modules [expander, ducker and gate], control and special modules) to create your custom channel strip.
- 7 dedicated “slots” for you to add one module from each type of processing modules, and 2 flexible insert slots for any module type.
- Parameters matching. Swipe through different compressors, EQs without touching a knob. Look for your preferred colour and flavour.
- 3 different view modes (full, resizeable, and mini view mode) designed for different workflows and screen sizes.
- External side-chain support for each module independently.
- Includes both Mono and Stereo plug-in versions for different track types.
- Zero latency processing.
- Over 150 presets designed by top sound engineers from around the world.
SOS said: “PSP have put together an enviable collection of modules in an intuitive virtual rack format. The InfiniStrip configuration has been optimised for tracking, but the quality on offer here means it’s equally valuable at the mixing stage, and it can also do a good job of home mastering.”
- Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10)
- Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.