PSP HertzRider 2 is the successor to the original PSP HertzRider frequency shifter. This update benefits from algorithm optimizations, and adds numerous significant new features. PSP HertzRider 2 been designed to be as simple as possible, to take as few resources as possible, and to incur only very slight (and frequency dependent) latency.
PSP HertzRider 2 can be an incredible tool for tuning inharmonic sounds like snares, and when used on harmonic sounds it becomes a creative and crazy sonic destruction tool. In addition to a wide range of shifting settings, the algorithm contains an LFO to provide interesting modulation options allowing you to further experiment and get creative.
- High-quality frequency shifting
- LFO control
- Independent frequency shifting of left and right channels
New features in version 2:
- LFO synchro mode – synchronisation to musical note values referenced to an audio host’s tempo setting
- Envelope Follower with side chain input
- SideChain Bar with smooth mix between internal and external modulation sources
- Additional factory presets
An up to date iLok License Manager application required. You can activate the license in 3 separate locations, each of which can be either a computer or an iLok dongle (2nd generation or above). You can move these licenses at any time using PACE’s iLok License Manager software.
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AudioUnit: macOS 10.10 – macOS 12.01 Monterey, 64-bit AudioUnit compatible host application
- VST: macOS 10.10 – macOS 12.01 Monterey, 64-bit VST compatible host application
- VST3: macOS 10.10 – macOS 12.01 Monterey, 64-bit VST3 compatible host application
- AAX: macOS 10.10 – macOS 12.01 Monterey, 64-bit Pro Tools 11, 12 or Pro Tools HD 11, 12 or Pro Tools Ultimate
PC Minimum Requirements
- VST3: Windows 7 – Windows 11, 64-bit VST3 compatible application
- VST: Windows 7 – Windows 11, 64-bit VST compatible application
- AAX: Windows 7 – Windows 11, 64-bit Pro Tools 11, 12 or Pro Tools HD 11, 12 or Pro Tools Ultimate
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.