Each tap has selectable feedback, stereo image and position, delay time, multimode filter, modulation, drive/tape saturation, and reverb. Moreover, the feedback and drive can be placed at the beginning or end of the signal chain for even more sound design options!
The modulation section consists of both an LFO and Envelope follower, and the tape saturation algorithm is taken from our renowned mastering processors. And, of course, all this can be done at any bit depth and sample rate up to 24-bit, 192kHz, and be fully automated via MIDI and any host sequencer.
- Up to 8 seconds of delay time per channel
- Continuous control over the delay time in milliseconds and/or chosen quantized note value
- Three operation modes: Multidelay, in which each tap has its own feedback buffer; Multitap, in which the Master Feedback operates on one (user selectable) tap; and MultiFB, where switches toggle the tap off and do not switch the feedback signal off
- Each tap includes independent adjustment of the gain, stereo field width and balance, delay time, filtering, modulation, saturation simulation and reverberation
- Each tap can use multiple quadruple biquadratic filter types, including: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Peak filter and four different Shelf filters
- Modulation section (LFO and envelope follower) with adjustable modulation depth of 3 octaves which can target the filter cutoff
- Tape saturation simulation with adjustable gain based on the algorithm used in our mastering processors
- Filtering module which includes LP, BP, HP filter (either State Variable Filter or Biquad) with adjustable cutoff and resonance
- Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverbs
- Support for sample rates of up to 192kHz
- Host and MIDI automation of all processing
Up to date iLok License Manager application installed.
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.12 or later, 32 or 64-bit host application capable of running AudioUnit plug-ins with Cocoa view
- VST: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.12 or later, 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.12 or later, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.12 or later, Pro Tools 10,11,12 or later
PC Minimum Requirements
- VST: Windows 7, 8 or 10, VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows 7, 8 or 10, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Pro Tools 10, 11, 12 (or later)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.