Once again PreSonus® StudioLive® brings together the worlds of the recording studio and live sound in ways the competition cannot match. Thanks to the unique interoperability between PreSonus hardware and software, you can add up to 12 new hybrid Fat Channel EQ and compressor plug-ins to both StudioLive Series III mixers and Studio One®’s Fat Channel XT. All are state-modeled to accurately produce the sound and response of the original hardware processors. The following plug-ins are included in this bundle:
This EQ offers the world’s most popular EQ curve. Using gently sweeping treble and bass EQ shelves, it allows you to make subtle, yet effective, changes over wide swaths of the frequency spectrum.
Comp 160 Compressor
With simple controls, yet capable of extreme compression traits, the Comp 160 provides VCA character with a personality all its own. Try it on drums—you’ll be glad you did!
Everest C100A Compressor
Based on a classic design focused on gentle, natural-sounding gain reduction, the Everest C100A helps control dynamics while still letting the signal breathe.
- 3 iconic studio hardware units, Baxandall EQ, Comp 160 Compressor and Everest C100A Compressor
- Compatible with Studio One Artist and Professional (Versions 3.5.6 and higher)
- Functions as additional Comp/EQ models in the Fat Channel XT Plugin in Studio One
- Also Compatible with StudioLive Series III Console and Rack Mixers
- Functions as additional Comp/EQ models in the Fat Channel processing section of StudioLive Series III Mixers
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor
- (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor
- (Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.