CTC-1 brings analog console modelling to Studio One with three great-sounding console models and several major enhancements to the Mix Engine FX environment. Utilizing state-of-the-art State Space Modelling technology, CTC-1 captures the character and personality of legendary analog consoles that are otherwise out of reach for most musicians, producers and engineers. Going far beyond virtual channel strips and mastering plug-ins, CTC-1 is capable of changing the way how people mix inside a DAW.
Mix Engine FX – as opposed to insert and send effects which reside on individual channels or busses – are capable of processing every channel of the mixer separately with just a single plug-in instance. When added to a bus channel or the main output channel, every signal routed into that channel is processed independently at the source, allowing the plug-in to transform the sound of an entire mix while still maintaining the nuances and dynamics of every individual channel. Although being suited for many different applications, Mix Engine FX are tailored for analog console emulation. The original Console Shaper and the new CTC-1 both belong in this category.
- Mix Engine FX plug-in compatible with Studio One Professional 3.3.1 or higher
- Classic British, Vintage Tube and Custom analog console emulation
- Authentic modelling of input drive, channel noise, crosstalk and character
- Easy-to-use automatic gain compensation
- Pass-thru option for added flexibility
- 4 GB RAM
- (8 GB or more recommended)
- 30 GB hard-drive space
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution
- (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- A multi-touch enabled monitor is required for touch operation
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor
- (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor
- (Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.