Upgrade your Stereoplacer plug-in to version 3.
Adjust the position of percussion sounds in a stereo track, or add stereo positioning to mono samples, placing frequencies exactly where you want them. Stereoplacer gives you control that is simply not available within a traditional mix setup.
Stereoplacer is an advanced fine-tune parametric balancing control. This allows you to tune each band into specific frequencies and move the frequency content around in the stereo sound stage – Stereoplacer keeps the balance of the original sounds while you choose the position.
- reposition composite material
- deal with complex sound sources
- leaves original character intact
- fix poor recordings
- ideal for restoration work
- dynamic visual feedback
- Stereoplacer is available in RTAS, VST and AU formats for PC and Mac (universal binary)
- Mac OSX 10.4.x or above, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, Pentium 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.