Stereoizer is a high-specification stereo image manipulation tool suitable for natural expansion, reduction and introduction of stereo width at any stage of the audio production process.
Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer adds natural sounding width and depth to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact. Quite simply Stereoizer will make your audio more coherent, highly polished and spatially balanced without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay.
- natural stereo to stereo extension
- mono to stereo enrichment
- leaves original character intact
- subtle to extreme enhancement
- band limited precision
- dynamic visual feedback
- Stereoizer is available in RTAS, VST and AU formats for PC and Mac (universal binary)
- Mac OSX 10.4.x or above, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, Pentium 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.