Stereoizer Elements is a simplified version of our Stereoizer plug-in, giving access to all three of its stereo width algorithms – linear width, Interaural Intensity Difference and Interaural Time Difference – via one straightforward control.
And the best part, your mix will still sound great in mono.
- Add polish and spatial balance
- Create stereo audio from a mono source
- Create a super wide stereo image
- AAX, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in 64-bit
- Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.