The ML1 mastering limiter uses a flexible brick wall look-ahead design coupled with multiple stages of limiting for superior peak detection. The unique Knee and Mode controls allow the ML1 to handle any kind of material with a variety of responses ranging from transparent to aggressive.
The ML4 multi-band dynamics processor includes a 4-band Gate, Expander (upwards or downwards), and Compressor fed into the same limiter algorithm found in the ML1. Each band’s Gate, Expander, and Compressor can be configured separately or linked together. Steep 24 dB/Oct crossover filters minimize signal leakage into adjacent bands. Multiple real-time metering options in each band allow quick visualization of all signal dynamics.
The ML4 crossover page shows the overall frequency response in real-time of the input, output, or total dynamics effect, on top of the graphically adjustable crossover frequencies. Accurate output adjustment is fast and simple with output ceiling control, large meters, and meter level text readouts. The ML4000 provides outstanding results with an intuitive user interface, flexible design, and powerful set of algorithms.
- Brick wall look-ahead limiter
- Multi-stage peak detection and limiting
- Unique limiter Knee and Mode controls
- Multi-band Gate, Expander (up/down), Compressor
- Simultaneous display of Gate, Expander, and Compressor dynamic curves in every band
- Multiple real-time metering options
- Adjustable crossover filters
- Multi-band control linking
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double Precision Processing
- Low Latency
- Mono and Stereo versions
- Requires an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization
- Native: AAX Native, AU, and VST3
- HD: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU and VST3
- Mac: 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.14.x (Mojave), 10.15.x (Catalina), 11.6.x (Big Sur)
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.