The MC2000 gives the user complete control of multi-band dynamic compression. Common controls such as output (make-up gain), threshold, compression (ratio), attack, and release are provided.
Non-standard Knee and BITE controls allow unique and unprecedented articulation of compression characteristics. Multiple peak detection circuit types provide flexibility only previously achieved by owning several compression units. Steep 24 dB/Oct crossover filters minimize signal leakage into adjacent compression bands.
- Compression curve modelling
- Multiple peak detection circuits
- Adjustable crossover filters
- Multi-band control linking
- Analog Saturation Modelling
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and Stereo versions
- Requires an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization
- Native: AAX Native, AU, and VST3
- HD: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU and VST3
- Mac: 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.14.x (Mojave), 10.15.x (Catalina), 11.6.x (Big Sur)
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.