Typical post productions require distorted, or ‘futzed’ versions of dialog and other tracks. Simulations of radios, cell phones, and televisions are now available in a single software product. These simulations, called SIMs (Synthetic Impulse Models) provide accurate modelling in an extremely optimized format, allowing FutzBox to use less DSP power than conventional convolution based products. Furthermore, SIMs can be scaled in real-time and changed on the fly.
In addition to the SIM library of sounds, FutzBox also includes filtering and EQ, distortion, a noise generator, and gating to complete the sonic destruction required. Original and distorted audio can be mixed in real-time to accommodate scene changes or other automation requirements.
- Library of Synthetic Impulse Models (SIMs)
- Configurable ‘futz’ effects including filtering, EQ, and distortion
- Flexible noise generator with ducking capability
- Hyper-sensitive gate for signal dropout effects
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and Stereo versions
- Requires an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization
- Native: AAX Native, AU, and VST3
- HD: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU and VST3
- Mac: 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.14.x (Mojave), 10.15.x (Catalina), 11.6.x (Big Sur)
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.