The Channel G Surround compressor sets can key from any combination of the LR, C, LsRs, and LFE channels. Individual compressor controls can be linked across various surround channels, and the LFE channel includes an optional low pass filter.
Giving different channels emphasis at different times enhances the listening experience and allows an otherwise crowded mix some breathing room.
Extensive control linking is available in the G Surround Compressor (5.1). Each compressor (LR, C, LsRs, LFE) can act as a master, and selected compressors can link (relatively) to the master band.
Each Channel set is accessible from the page control located in the ‘control matrix’ at the right lower half of the user interface.
- Full featured surround Compressor/Limiter in LR, C, LsRs, and LFE channel sets
- Optional LFE low pass filter 24 dB/Oct slope
- Analog Saturation Modelling
- Double precision processing
- Zero latency
- Collection of presets from award winning mix engineers
- 5.1 version only
- Requires an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization
- HD: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU and VST3
- Mac: 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.14.x (Mojave), 10.15.x (Catalina), 11.6.x (Big Sur)
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.