Channel G Compact delivers the same sonic experience as Channel G with a smaller DSP footprint. The Channel G Compact user interface seamlessly integrates with the Avid S1, S4, and S6 control surfaces, the D-Control and D-Command legacy control surfaces, as well as the S6L live sound consoles.
Gentle Knee Curves
The Knee control in Channel G Compact has 11 pre-programmed positions ranging from hard knee to gentle knee curves.
By offering high pass, low pass, and notch filtering, Channel G Compact can effectively eliminate noise while affecting the desired audio as little as possible.
Channel G Compact displays the input/output transfer function of the Compressor/Limiter, as well as the frequency response of the Filter and EQ sections.
- High pass and low pass filters with 12 and 24 dB/Oct slopes
- Full featured Compressor/Limiter
- Four-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double precision processing
- Zero latency
- Collection of presets from award winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
- Requires an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization
- Native: AAX Native, AU, and VST3
- HD: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU and VST3
- Mac: 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.14.x (Mojave), 10.15.x (Catalina), 11.6.x (Big Sur)
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.