The 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip has input and output stages, wrapped around 3 module bays in which any of the 28 modules can be inserted. Easily drag and drop any module to rearrange the signal flow of your channel strip. A module selector panel allows quick auditioning of equalizers, compressors and additional effects.
Like the original 6020 and 6030 plug-ins, each new module in the 6050 draws on classic and modern designs over the last four decades. Operation is simple and intuitive, and the sound quality is what professionals worldwide have come to know in McDSP plug-ins.
Artist Presets included from: Mike Dean, Bob Horn, Neal Avron, ROCAsound, John Feldmann, Aaron Harris, and Lovy Longomba.
- Over 25 EQ, compressor, gate, expander, saturator and filter modules
- Easy drag and drop, on the fly module auditioning
- Side chain support
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- Requires an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization
- Native: AAX Native, AU, and VST3
- HD: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU and VST3
- Mac: 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.14.x (Mojave), 10.15.x (Catalina), 11.6.x (Big Sur)
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.