All EQ bands operate on a unique gain dependent variable slope/Q system for a vintage smooth sound and increased boost/cut frequency selectivity high gains. The HPF and LPF filters use a unique split-octave design giving a 12 dB/Oct slope near the selected frequency, and a maximum slope of 24 dB/Oct.
All Retro plug-ins use a McDSP designed output stage topology to eliminate digital clipping at any output level and produce a smoother distortion characteristic. This feature is in addition to the analog saturation modeling that has made McDSP famous over the last decade.
- Unique original algorithms with transparent yet vintage sound
- Variable slope filtering
- Variable Q/slope Shelving and Parametric EQ
- Anti-Clip Output Stage Topology
- Analog Saturation Modelling
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and Stereo versions
- Requires an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization
- Native: AAX Native, AU, and VST3
- HD: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU and VST3
- Mac: 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.14.x (Mojave), 10.15.x (Catalina), 11.6.x (Big Sur)
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.