The Martinic AX Chorus is a unique chorus that adds instant analogue character to your production. It includes options for mono or stereo operation in addition to models of both the AX60 and AX73 analog chorus effects. With 3-band EQ and tempo sync with your DAW, it’s incredibly flexible for shaping the perfect sound and adding warmth to any track.
- Accurate emulation of analog BBD chorus
- Includes two different models: AX73 and AX60
- Adjustable chorus rate ranging from 0.01 to 20 Hz
- Optional host tempo sync from 16 bars to 1/64 note
- Adjustable chorus mix ranging from 0% to 100%
- Optional 3-band EQ for shaping chorus signal
- Stereo input and processing
- Stereo Width adjustment
- Output volume control
- Includes 16 presets
- AX Chorus is available as a VST 2.4, AU (Audio Units) or CLAP (CLever Audio Plugin) effect plugin, which means it needs to run inside VST, AU or CLAP hosting software, e.g. Ableton Live, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic Pro, REAPER, Studio One, etc.
- Although AX Chorus should be able to run at any sample rate the host provides, a rate of at least 44.1 kHz is recommended.
- AX Chorus is designed to run on Windows 7 or newer, or Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or newer.
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.