Although the EVE-AT4 possesses fewer bands, a smaller frequency selection palette, and less Q bandwidth selection options as compared to the EVE-AT1, its strength lies in its unique filter implementation, producing an idiosyncratic frequency response not present on the EVE-AT1. The result is a particular tonal character; the sound and tonal shape of its original incarnation is a hallmark of many classic recordings from the 70s.
- Approximately +/-18dB (Narrow Q), and +/-12 dB (Broad Q)
- Selectable broad/narrow Q bandwidth
- Selectable shelf/peak filter mode
- HP & LP, -18 dB/octave
- A/B compare button, A/B copy button
- Output trim, Phase Reverse Button
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Later (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.5 or later (32/64-bit)
- VST or AU compatible Host Software
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.