IA-LA1 is a simple to use Compressor plugin. Threshold and Make up gain are the two main controls. The threshold represents the level at which compression will start to affect the audio. Anything over the threshold is compressed, which reduces the dynamic range of the audio. The threshold is shown as an orange line on the input meter, compression will start to happen when the audio level goes above this line. Now use the Make up gain to compensate for any loss in loudness. That’s it! Get perfect compression every time with just these two controls. No need to set an attack or release like many other compressors.
- Automatic compression – no need to set attack and release times.
- THD – Total Harmonic Distortion, adds extra warm and depth.
- Preset manager – Save and load custom presets.
- Input gain – Push the audio louder before entering compression.
- Make up gain – Increase to compensate for any loss of loudness from the compression.
- High definition resizable GUI.
- Windows: AAX, VST3, VST2 Plugin
- Mac: AAX, Audio Unit, VST3, VST2 (Apple Silicon M1 / MacOS Monterey compatible)
- Digital download after purchase incl. 3 Machine based Serial Keys
- Size: ~45MB
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.