The Oberheim OB-E is modelled on the legendary Oberheim® 8-Voice and the first software instrument ever to receive Tom Oberheim’s personal endorsement. The Oberheim SEM is a simple-to-use monophonic synth with a huge sound, in the style of the original SEM module.
Oberheim OB-E v2 – The award winning, Tom Oberheim endorsed emulation of the unique Oberheim 8 Voice. Eight SEM voices, each subtly different and independently programmable. This gives the instrument a unique architecture amongst synths and, most importantly, a musicality other synths struggle to match. A huge, sublime Patch library offers a fabulous starting point for those in need of instant inspiration.
Oberheim SEM – A precise, authentic monophonic Oberheim SEM experience. A big but beautifully creamy sound in a small package with a host of additional features provide this fabulously simple synth with incredibly sonic flexibility.
- Oberheim OB-E, an authentic sounding emulation of the Oberheim® 8-Voice
- Oberheim SEM, a truly authentic monophonic SEM experience and sound – small package, big sound
- 700+ OB-E factory Patches designed to fit in a mix, all tagged and categorised
- 400+ SEM factory Patches, all tagged and categorised
- OB-E can load SEM presets
- SEM can load individual SEM presets from OB-E
- Total value of £199.98 (+VAT where applicable)
Standalone, VST, VST3, AAX, AU
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Intel or Apple Silicon Mac
- macOS 10.13 or above
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- 2GHz CPU with 2GB RAM
- Windows 7 and above
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.