The concept of the 8-Voice is actually very simple; based around a single SEM containing two VCOs with Pulse and Sawtooth waveforms, two ADS Envelope Generators, one LFO, and a magical Multi-Mode Filter. In isolation each SEM is monophonic, but in the 8-Voice, because there are eight SEMs triggered by a polyphonic keyboard, you have a superb eight note polyphonic synthesizer.
While simple at heart, the OB-E is, to our knowledge, the first virtual instrument with complete per-voice control. This unique Octaphonic architecture offers fresh and exciting creative possibilities to music producers, composers and sound designers for the first time in the digital realm.
- Unique 8-Voice Octaphonic architecture
- An authentic sounding emulation of the Oberheim® 8-Voice
- Zero delay feedback filters
- 600 factory Patches designed to fit in a mix, all tagged and categorised
- Librarian for easy access to the Patches (Arrow Keys Navigation)
- Continuous, round-robin mode where each note uses a new voice
- ZOOM enlarges an individual SEM filling the UI with front and rear panels side by side
- Group mode to edit all Modules at once
- Individual SEM Copy, Paste and Save
- LFO, 3rd VCO doubling as a second LFO
- Multiple triggering modes; Polyphonic, Monophonic, Mono Legato and Unison
- Fully featured analogues style MIDI Sequencer & Stereo Delay
- Upper/Lower sections can be Split across the keyboard
- Extensive Velocity & Aftertouch modulation
- Polyphonic aftertouch and MPE ready
- Intel or M1 Mac
- macOS 10.11.x or above
- 30MB of disk space
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.