This is for upgrading from Twin 2 to Twin 3.
About Twin 3
FabFilter Twin 3 is equipped with the best possible analogue-modelled oscillators, award-winning filters and an extensive effects section. Sound design becomes a true pleasure with the completely redesigned, intuitive interface. Rather use presets? Twin 3 comes with a library of carefully designed, quality sounds that you can use right away.
Vintage Phatness, out of the box – Twin 3 is very easy to program. With its four vintage-sounding oscillators, versatile filters and built-in, high quality effects section, it’s a breeze to create unique sounds. Using the new preset browser, you can type to search, tag presets and mark them as favorite, making it easy to find the sound you need.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation – with all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Twin 3 offers practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Even the built-in effects can all be modulated! Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
FabFilter goodies – finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned controls, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, NEON and SSE optimization, and much more.
- IMPROVED – Fully redesigned, highly simplified interface, with an easier workflow, including a new design of modulation sources and floating modulation slot panel
- IMPROVED – Improved the oscillator and filter sound quality, with built-in, analog-modelled drift. Added a fourth oscillator
- NEW – Introduced large Filter Freq/Peak offset knobs, which adjust all filters at once and can be modulated as well
- NEW – Added high quality effects section with reverb, delay, chorus, phaser/flanger, drive and compression
- IMPROVED – Introducing a full-featured preset browser, with support for tags, favorites and easy searching and filtering
- NEW – Added arpeggiator with host tempo sync, groove/legato controls and transpose, note order and latch options
- IMPROVED – Resizable interface, full screen mode and customizable scaling
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- IMPROVED – Four versatile filters with filter panning and adjustable slope and shape (low/high/band pass, bell, low/high shelf or notch)
- IMPROVED – Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 100-slot modulation matrix
- IMPROVED – Ring modulation for oscillator 1+2 and 3+4
- IMPROVED – Carefully designed and curated factory presets, plus support for earlier Twin presets
- IMPROVED – New slope settings for the envelope generators open up a much wider range of possible shapes
- IMPROVED – 64-voice polyphony and unison
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- NEW – High Quality option, enabling internal oversampling for the best results
- NEW – Introduced Source Level (-200% .. 200%) control for XLFOs, EGs, EFs and MIDI Sources, which scales the output of the source. Of course, this can also be modulated
- Polyphonic portamento
- NEW – Live modulation visualization for targets and sources
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit, Intel and Apple Silicon).
- macOS 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Apple Silicon or Intel processor
- Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 64-bit or 32-bit
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.