This effect can be used to thicken the sound, to add static chorusing, and to spread the stereo field by detuning the left and right signals in opposite directions. The combination of these effects makes it easy to create syrupy, smooth, and deep modulations on synths, strings, vocals, guitar, bass, and more. TriceraChorus is a great way to add richness and spatial depth to your sounds.
TriceraChorus was designed to inspire experimentation with a UI optimized for live performance. Whether on your desktop, laptop, or iPad, TriceraChorus will expand your sonic palette.
TriceraChorus has three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right. A three-phase LFO modulates the delay times for these voices, producing an interesting and pleasing movement across the stereo field. The combination of the three modulated delays creates rich chorus sounds that are reminiscent of gear from the 70s and 80s.
For a classic chorus stompbox sound, set TriceraChorus to “Chorus” mode. If you need something with more complexity and depth, “Chorale” produces lush, swirling choruses inspired by classic rackmount Tri-chorus units. For a more psychedelic aesthetic try out “Swirl.”
- Bucket Brigade Delay-style stereo Tri-chorus
- CHORUS Mode evokes the chorusing effect created by classic chorus stompboxes
- CHORALE Mode produces lush, swirling choruses inspired by classic rackmount Tri-chorus units
- CHORUS MIX adds just a hint of chorusing, or turn it all the way up for vibrato
- DEPTH L/C/R controls the amount of modulation applied to each of the 3 voices from the LFO. Individual voices can muted allowing you to use any combination of voices
- DETUNE the left and right channels simultaneously by +/- 40 cents
- DELAY sets the amount of delay for the chorusing effect; use it to thicken your signal, create a flange, or slap-back sound
- SWIRL adds stereo frequency shifting for a psychedelic flange-like flavour
- TONE for shaping the high and low end of your signal. Remove muddy low frequencies or roll of high frequencies for a darker sound
- RIBBON lets you morph the effect between two different settings
- Available for Mac and PC as VST, AAX, and AU plug-in
- iOS version works as an AUv3 plug-in and standalone app
An iLok account is required, but no physical dongle is necessary.
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.