SplitEQ™ is a groundbreaking EQ that offers a fundamentally new approach to corrective and creative audio equalization. It excels at Repairing, Rebalancing, Enhancing, and Widening any musical source or audio signal. SplitEQ is both a surgical tool for fixing particularly nasty problems and it opens up exciting new musical possibilities. More than just an EQ — It’s a new and better tool.
At first glance, it’s a parametric EQ with 8-bands of precise musical filters. What’s new and different is Eventide’s powerful Structural Split engine which divides the incoming audio into separate Transient and Tonal streams that feed the 8 bands. This approach makes common EQ problems easy to solve—even in a complex mix—and it opens up new and exciting musical possibilities.
Want to soften the transients? Use the master Transient Gain slider.
- Remove plosives or de-ess? EQ only the Transient.
- Reduce snare ring? Put a filter on the Tonal mids.
By applying EQ and panning to Transient and Tonal separately, you can fix many of the problems normally attacked using complex combinations of EQ, compression, transient designers, de-essers, multi-band compression, spatial processors, or dynamic EQ. Simplify and declutter your workflow, get better results, and create new sounds.
- World-class 8-band parametric EQ with pristine musical filters
- EQ Transient and Tonal parts of a sound separately using Eventide’s patented Structural Split™ technology
- Control Transient and Tonal Output levels
- Enhance the stereo-field with continuous Transient and Tonal panning controls (L/R and Mid/Side modes)
- Control the underlying Split technology for fine tuning and experimentation
- Globally scale the EQ curves together or independently
- Peak, Notch, Bandpass, High Shelf, Low Shelf, Tilt Shelf, High Pass, and Low Pass filter types with slopes from 6 to 96 dB/octave
- Innovative real-time spectrum analyzer displays the Transient and Tonal streams independently
- Comprehensive Presets Library includes 150+ presets
- A/B buttons allow quick auditioning of two presets or settings plus Undo/ Redo functionality
- Resizable GUI with zoom options
An iLok account is required, but no physical dongle is necessary.
Tested in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools and Studio One.
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- macOS 10.9+
- AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 8+
- AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.