Precision Time Align is a high precision sub-sample delay that can slide a track forward or backwards in time. It will help you get perfectly synchronised double-tracked recordings completely eliminating timing anomalies and phase issues from your mix, especially on multi-miked drums, vocals and instruments.
Precision Time Align allows for synchronising signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample. Recording drums, an electric guitar cabinet or vocals with more than one mic can be challenging. While the sound recorded from each microphone might sound good on its own, mixing them together can introduce phase anomalies like comb filtering (phased, hollow sound) or low frequency attenuation. Editing in your DAW can help with time-alignment on a sample level, but Precision Time Align is 64x more efficient.
- Synchronise signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample
- Phase Invert button fixes mirror-image acoustical phasing
- Precise Coarse and Fine controls optimise time shift in recordings
- Perform negative delays, moving the track up in time relative to other tracks in the recording
- Four different methods for calibrating the signal to achieve perfect signal matching
- Precision Time Delay also included for use with D.A.W.s lacking delay compensation
- Much faster and more accurate workflow than trying to manually align in your DAW
Microsoft Windows 7+ and Apple OS X 10.7+
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.